Friday, June 27, 2014

Wall Street Scam

I would like to invite everyone to checkout my page that talks about a stock market scam that has been has been around for some time but not many beginners know about it so I hope you check it out so that you don’t fall trap to the stock market scam and lose money.  It could be anyone that is doing this from wealth individual to 13 year old history has shown us that both are very capable of pulling this stock market scam off.  I hope my page is very informative to you.

Here is a quick summary of what the page is about but please head to the page and read a little but more it the promoted stock scam that happens more often than one might think.

Here is the link:  Promoted Stocks (A Big Problem)

The scam is the promoted stock or some call it the pump and dump.  Traders and investors have lost a lot of money while the people behind it are making millions in some cases.  The SEC has a difficult time tracking and regulating these scams so the often get away with them for a very long time until justice gets served.

Take the time and read the page so you can be educated and you can educate your families/friends that are also beginning in the stock market.


I want to thank everyone for coming to The Wall Stock Journal I hope that you are learning from what I have posed and as always comment or email me so we can be in contact an start the community of traders.


Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment