Friday, July 11, 2014

11 Thing I learned in ACC 255


  • I learned how to create a website/blog of my own
  • I learned how to market a website
  • I learned how to make money from a website
  • I learned that I can write and teach about the topics I am educated at
  • I learned that there is a lot more to a website that meets the eye at first
  • I learned that a website is time consuming to create
  • I learned that the stock market is in need of legitimate teachers
  • I learned that making a website can be fun to make and very stressful when it is not going your way
  • I learned that I actual like to blog
  • I learned that I have more stock information that I have learned that I first thought
  • I learned that I have become a decent writer in my college days
  • I learned that ACC 255 is alot of work

No comments:

Post a Comment