Friday, July 11, 2014

The Federal Reserve Links

The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve is the very complex system that the U.S. has implemented to help stabilize our economy.  I have wrote a very good article about The Federal Reserve make sure that you check that out.  I have found some other articles for you to continue your reading and education about The Fed.  I hope that my article did a great job describing The Fed but it never hurts to read multiple articles so that you can get the full spectrum for different authors.
These articles are from CNBC and slate go over a lot of good information of what The federal Reserve dose. 

The main topics of the articles are:

What is the Federal Reserve?
What does the Federal Reserve System do?
When was the Federal Reserve Created and Why?
What is Monetary Policy?
What is the FOMC?
Where does the Fed get money?
How does the Fed affect U.S. citizens?
How has the Fed changed over the years?


These two articles have a similar feeling to the one that I posted but I hope you can get some more information from it.


This article on the learn bonds site goes into depth of how the fed can affect interest rates and how they do.  I suggest checking this one because it hits some good points on interest rates that I didn’t in my article. 



The last article that I have to supplement my post is from the Investopedia.  The article talks about money supply and how the Fed manages it.  Definitely a good read on top of my article



No comments:

Post a Comment